If you are considering solar, please read:
In our industry there is too much noise – bad or unhelpful information that misleads you.
Our position is that it’s best to see things honest from the start – no empty promises. The truth is: a solar installation is an involved process, and varies greatly by region. We cross our i’s and dot our t’s, and we see a lot of i’s and too many t’s: applications, permits, incentives, contracts, e-mails and e-mails. Done well, this is not a click-to-buy purchase. But, twelve years in, we’ve managed to make your experience seamless, or close. We get ahead of problems and keep you in the loop. Forever after you’re installed, we’re only a phone call away. Read our reviews for more about the customer experience.
If you don’t know which questions to ask but want to begin, just reach out with a ‘hello’ and our team will take care of you. We’ll tell you which questions you should be asking and be sure to provide suggestions grounded in your reality.
The #1 solar misconception in our region is that “I can’t go solar with my rooftop”. Hogwash, yes you can. Parts of Philadelphia and surrounding areas can be difficult to install in – narrow streets, flat or awkward rooftops – but this is our backyard and we’re very comfortable here. If you heard from another installer that you cannot go solar, or are of that opinion, please contact us – if there’s a way, we’ll find it.
Here are some facts to remember:
- The price of a solar installation varies by rooftop, location, available incentives, energy production requirements and more. Be careful not to glean too much from a friend’s or the internet’s price – yours could be considerably less, or more.
- The Investment Tax Credit (ITC), 26% in 2020, drops to 22% in 2021 and again in 2022. Now really is the best time to go solar, while you can access these discounts.
- The Philadelphia Solar Rebate is no longer available – funds ran out.
- Solarize Philadelphia is active but a limited-time program. If you’re interested in those discounts, apply soon! They will pre-qualify you before connecting you to Solar States.
- We’ve had an uptick in battery requests of late. They are available. We are a Certified Powerwall installer.
- We pay $500 for referrals. Referrals make our world go ’round.
For your viewing pleasure..
Our Dan Fischl recorded his 30-minute Intro to Solar. It’s not Netflix, it’s better.
We can handle ANY solar job.
(born and raised)