Best for the World 2019 Honoree
We’re a certified B-Corp and 2019 Best for the World Nominee with a triple-bottom-line of ‘People, Planet, Profit’. We treat our people fairly by providing full healthcare benefits, 401k plans, profit-sharing opportunities and the freedom to be themselves and build a brighter future regardless of background. We serve the planet by providing energy spenders an alternative to fossil fuels and monthly electric bills, and by making solar accessible to ALL in our region, including low-moderate income earners. Finally, we profit, by being efficient, minding the details, and growing through referrals and 5-star reputation. Our approach is made possible by our long-term partners seen below:
A pergola installation in Philadelphia. We can handle ANY solar job – pergola installations, ground mount installations, flat rooftop installations, pitched rooftop installations, and battery installations.
If you are considering solar, please read:
In our industry there is too much noise – bad or unhelpful information that misleads you.
Our position is that it’s best to see things honest from the start – no empty promises. The truth is: a solar installation is an involved process, and varies greatly by region. We cross our i’s and dot our t’s, and we see a lot of i’s and too many t’s: applications, permits, incentives, contracts, e-mails and e-mails. Done well, this is not a click-to-buy purchase. But, twelve years in, we’ve managed to make your experience seamless, or close. We get ahead of problems and keep you in the loop. Forever after you’re installed, we’re only a phone call away. Read our reviews for more about the customer experience.
If you don’t know which questions to ask but want to begin, just reach out with a ‘hello’ and our team will take care of you. We’ll tell you which questions you should be asking and be sure to provide suggestions grounded in your reality.
The #1 solar misconception in our region is that “I can’t go solar with my rooftop”. Hogwash, yes you can. Parts of Philadelphia and surrounding areas can be difficult to install in – narrow streets, flat or awkward rooftops – but this is our backyard and we’re very comfortable here. If you heard from another installer that you cannot go solar, or are of that opinion, please contact us – if there’s a way, we’ll find it.
Here are some facts to remember:
- The price of a solar installation varies by rooftop, location, available incentives, energy production requirements and more. Be careful not to glean too much from a friend’s or the internet’s price – yours could be considerably less, or more.
- Every Solar States installation is backed by our 10-year Workmanship Guarantee.
- The Investment Tax Credit (ITC) stands at 26% through 2022.
- The Philadelphia Solar Rebate is no longer available – funds ran out.
- Solarize Philadelphia is inactive but a limited-time program. It is set to return in 2021.
- We’ve had an uptick in battery requests of late. They are available. We are a Certified Powerwall installer.
- We pay $500 for referrals. Referrals make our world go ’round.
For your viewing pleasure..
Our Dan Fischl recorded his 30-minute Intro to Solar. It’s not Netflix, it’s better.