What are the standard residential payment terms?
- Cash – 3 payments: 10% deposit, 70% at installation, 20% at completion
- Loan – as little as $0 down, $500 security deposit, 100% financing
How much will it cost?
Are there incentives?
- ITC (Investment Tax Credit) – The Federal Tax Credit provides 30% back on a solar or solar + battery system. The ITC was extended at 30% thru 2032 by the Inflation Reduction Act.
- SRECS (Solar Renewable Energy Credits) – SRECs are a State incentive that provide an additional revenue stream for solar homeowners. Both PA and NJ have active SREC programs. When you generate enough electricity with your solar system, the energy is sold to your local utility. Learn more about SRECs.
- Flat & Pitched Rooftop Systems: 2 or 3-story flat roof homes or traditional pitched roof homes – our most common installation.
- Solar Pergolas, or Canopies: Canopies elevate the panels, leaving space beneath for patios, cars, or whatever you prefer. In the City, pergolas are very popular for anybody with a rooftop deck – get all of the benefits of solar while keeping the roof space for shaded BBQs and table games below!
- Ground Mount Systems: Build larger systems than your available rooftop space may allow. Popular in the region’s more rural communities.
- Solar + Batteries Systems: About 30% of our installations include a whole-home battery backup, the most popular solution being a Tesla Powerwall (we are a Certified Powerwall Installer).
We offer a comprehensive suite of additional services and packages to help you create the renewable lifestyle and, most importantly, secure your peace of mind at home. Popular add-ons include:
- Battery Systems: Tesla, Enphase, and other battery products are available.
- EV Chargers: Have an electric vehicle? We’ll get you plugged in at home.
Best for the World 2019 Honoree
We’re a certified B-Corp and 2019 Best for the World Nominee with a triple-bottom-line of ‘People, Planet, Profit’. We treat our people fairly by providing full healthcare benefits, 401k plans, profit-sharing opportunities and the freedom to be themselves and build a brighter future regardless of background. We serve the planet by providing energy spenders an alternative to fossil fuels and monthly electric bills, and by making solar accessible to ALL in our region, including low-moderate income earners. Finally, we profit, by being efficient, minding the details, and growing through referrals and 5-star reputation. Our approach is made possible by our long-term partners seen below: